I chose this picture for line because the gravestones form lines, drawing attention to the subject. Some of the lines of gravestones are diagonal making the photo more dynamic.
1. One way that the camera is manipulated is to have the histogram set to a lower contrast scene. 2. To make this image you would need a dslr camera, a tripod, AEB, 3. Someone might take an hdr photo to get a really good high-quality landscape photo. 4. You might see more definition and details.
1. If I had to go to one of these theme parks I would choose to go to Land of Oz in North Carolina. I would choose this because it seems extremely creepy and the theme is Wizard of Oz. it looks mysterious and I think that mystery would be a cool touch to add to the photos. I think it could provide many good photo opportunities. I would take a picture of the yellow brick road which looks abandoned, creepy, and mysterious. 2. 3. Five other unusual places to take photos are: - other abandoned places such as subways, houses, hospitals, schools, etc. - industrial places - train tracks - odd architecture - old buildings 4. Abandoned subway tunnel in Ukraine 5. I would like to take photos here because it has touches of mystery and creepiness and the tunnel is interesting to look at. I also think it would just be fun to explore. As I explored I would document my findings ...
Nautilus House, Mexico 1. Javier Senosiain 2. 2006-2007 3. Mexico 4. Private building 5. 218,000 6. It was built for living 7. I liked the color and99 shape of this building. I also liked how it was made to look like a seashell. I liked the large mosaic window with lots of colors. I liked how the inside had the feel of nature and it was also calm looking. Guggenheim Museum, Spain 1. Frank Gehry 2. 1997 3. Spain 4. public 5. $89 million 6. Museum for the public 7. I picked this building because I liked the usage of different materials used on the outside. I also liked the large water structure in the front. The building looks inviting. It also is large and looks fun to explore. The inside looks bright and welcoming. Burji Arab 1. Tom wright 2. 1994 3. Dubai 4. Public building 5. 650 million 6. Hotel 7. I picked this building because I liked how it looks like a sail. I also picked it because of the location. It is in Dubai w...
Comments
Post a Comment